- supporting administrative staff to work remotely.
- distributing hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes to field personnel.
- sanitizing all vehicle and office handles regularly.
- educating our work force, and placing posters around our facilities, reminding employees to stay home when sick and about important hygiene etiquette recommended by the CDC.
- eliminating physical contact among technicians and between technicians and customers.
- limiting customer time at our counter when dropping off equipment for repair.
This is the link to the CDC site that gives a great deal of information: