Commercial Diesel Generators in Construction
When starting a new construction project, the contractor often doesn’t have access to grid power. This is an issue because they need assistance in powering key tools for their project, including lighting systems, saws, drills, and other power tools. Renting a commercial diesel generator is a helpful option for this issue. But where do you begin? And how can CD & Power help you? Keep reading to learn more about our commercial diesel generators rental and the options available to you.
Benefits of Using a Mobile / Towable Generator
A towable commercial diesel generators makes all the difference when it comes to construction projects: they can provide steady power where there was none before. Here are some of the benefits of using one for your project:
Guaranteed, reliable power: Connecting the work site to the main power grid is not always possible, and when an outage occurs during your project due to various conditions like blackouts or disasters, you can rely on a portable commercial generator for back-up power. You’ll be able to avoid downtime that could seriously affect your productivity and keep focused on meeting deadlines.
Endless uses: Mobile generators are ideal for providing power to key equipment, like saws, drills, and pumps. They can also charge battery packs with a generator-powered source of electricity and can be moved around the project site as needed.
Where Can I Begin?
CD & Power specializes in diesel generator rentals. We can work with you to get you what you need for your project, no matter how large or small.
Some benefits to choosing Commercial Diesel Generators are:
- Our generators are all inspected, maintained, and serviced regularly. They are ready to be dispatched to your construction site. We also test each generator on a load bank to ensure they’re up to par. That means you will get a well-functioning and reliable piece of equipment.
- Our experts have years of experience in the commercial generator set field and are ready to help you decide on the right one for your needs.
- We offer a large inventory. We have over 200 towable generators ranging from 10kW to 1MW. We can help with any size project, and you do not have to worry about waiting for what you need.
- Our commercial diesel generators rental service also comes with help with sizing, and we provide all necessary ancillary equipment to you as well. So you do not have to worry about piece-mealing together all the equipment you need; we are a single source.
- CD & Power will deliver, hook up, and power up for you! You won’t have to worry about figuring it out yourself. We also offer onsite fueling and maintenance service to give you peace of mind.
Not sure what size you need? Looking for a stationary generator?
That’s okay, we have a free tool for that! You can use this helpful calculator on our website to get an idea of the size commercial diesel generators you may need for your site.
But you can always give us a call too. Our experts are ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have about power generator sets to help you find the best selection in our inventory based on:
- Peak & Average Power Requirements
- Portability & Stationary Power
- Prime & Standby Generator Requirements
- Available Space & Exhaust Restrictions
Give Us a Call
If you are looking to work with us for your commercial diesel generators needs, you can give us a call today at 1-866-468-7697 or fill out our Contact Form. We would be more than happy to speak with you about your power and commercial diesel generators needs and look forward to working with you.