When was the last time the sensors were tested on your Rupture Basin Tank?
When Rupture Basin Tank Sensors work properly, you’ll be alerted to a leak before:
- Generators shut down
- There is a loss of power
- Environmental disasters and leaks occur
- You are cited for equipment failures
Avoid costly penalties: Annual inspections are required.
Annual Leak Detection Verification, per CFC 5003.2.9 – 5004.2.2.5, is required in the state of California. The purpose of our service is to provide confirmation of existing alarms for secondary containment systems. During verification, the leak detection float sensors are removed and triggered manually to verify both audible and visual alarms. After verification, the sensors are reinstalled. The standard verification covers tanks with up to 4 sensors and alarms that are located either on the generator control panel or in the same room as the generator.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your tanks will continue to:
- Hold over 100% of your diesel fuel in the event of a leak
- Alert you immediately should a leak occur