We at CD & Power are thrilled to introduce a brand new series of videos called Generator Genius. So far we have produced four videos that are posted on our website at https://www.gotpower.com/generators/generator-genius/.
These bite sized videos will cover tips like:
- Back Up Your Power (and why a planning ahead can save your business money, time, maybe even customers)
- Generator Compliance with government agencies like the EPA, California Air Resources Board, Building and Planning departments, the National Fire Protection Authority, and others. These agencies enforce regulations for generators, fuel storage tanks, and air quality. If you don’t comply you could face big fines!
- Generator Air Quality Compliance– This tip covers the basics you need to know to protect the quality of the air we all breathe. There are specific permits you are required to obtain before you install a generator and another permit before the generator starts up for the first time.
- Choosing a Generator Vendor covers some of the additional services a reputable generator vendor can provide – things you will wish you knew if you choose the wrong company!
- Preparing for Emergencies when the power goes out
- Generator Deployment Planning
- Generator Maintenance
- Why you need Load Bank Testing for your Generator
- Fuel Polishing for Generators
- And more!
Be sure to check out the series. If you have ideas for new videos, please add a comment below. I hope you like them!