Resources for Field Generator Service
California Code for Temporary Systems, Utilities, & Equipment – 2010 California Building Code (CBC)
Section 108. Temporary Structures & Uses
Compliance Assessment Calculator – view compliance requirements for a given generator
Eaton Generator Sizing Guide – includes Motor and Non-motor load reference, surge capability, fuel pipe sizing, LP vapor tank sizing, UPS – generator compatibility, and additional sizing information.
Emergency Power Supply Systems – Generators Reminder List – 2016 Office of Statewide Health, Planning and Development Codes and Standards
- Blank Work Order
- Compliance – Annunciator
- Compliance – CFC 604.5 Inspection
- Compliance – Checklist
- Compliance – Fuel Polishing Checklist
- Compliance – Tank Pressure Test Report
- Compliance – Transfer Switch Inspection Sheet
- Load Bank – 3 Phase
- Load Bank – Single Phase
- Opacity Smoke Test
- Parts Request Form
- Parts Transfer Form
- Pressure Testing Form
- Rental Site Survey Form
- Shop Service Record
Generator Sizing Calculator – figure out kw set rating, fuel consumption, etc.
Steps For T-Mobile After Hours Generator Servicing
- Call T-Mobile NOC at 888-662-4662 x2 to check in.
- Ask NOC to halt site (shuts down power to antenna).
- Ask NOC to NEST SITE (allows for outage with no new tickets to be created or acted upon by NOC).
- Complete job.
- Call NOC to request they Unhalt and Un-nest Site.
If site does not restore, the NOC tech will be able to reach out to the ON-CALL site tech for support