For your backup power system to jump into action in an emergency, it must be checked and maintained regularly.
- Standard preventative service includes: Quarterly Inspections, Semi-Annual Service, Annual Service, Load Bank, Automatic Transfer Switch Inspection and Testing as well as Fuel, Oil and Coolant Sampling and Analysis
- Additional preventative service:
There is no small emergency when it comes to a power outage! CD & Power handles commercial and industrial Emergency Generator Repair and Troubleshooting!
- 24/7 Hotline 365 days a year!
- Emergency Generator Repair / Rental
- RV Generator Repair
Load Bank Testing
You’ve made a significant investment in your standby generator. Load Bank testing will ensure it performs at its full rate (kW) horsepower when you need it. Benefits:
- Prevent “wet stacking”
- Ensure performance at full kW rating
- Helps highlight issues requiring service
- Detailed reporting included
- Learn more about Load Bank Testing
RV Generator Maintenance & Repair
We believe that the exhaust system is the single most crucial component to check on an RV generator. All generators produce carbon monoxide! Most of the problems we witness come from lack of actual RV generator use! The results? Moisture build up and fuel that goes bad. Be safe, and be sure. CD & Power will:
- Check for signs of exhaust leaks
- Check batteries and cables
- Check for proper power output