Truck Maintenance & Repair
In-Shop or On-Site, our trained certified technicians specialize in getting your truck back on the highway! We fix all heavy duty performance diesel engines and use OEM parts whenever possible.
- Preventative maintenance
- Light transmission repairs
- Brakes, starters, pumps, diagnosing electrical issues
- Major brands like International, Freightliner, Isuzu, Ford, Dodge, GMC/Chevrolet, Cummins, and Allison transmissions
Annual Smoke Test & 90-Day BIT Inspection
Truck owners with three (3) or more axles, and a gross weight rate more than 10,000 lbs. are required by the State of California to be inspected every 90 days! CD & Power mechanics are certified to perform BIT and California Air Resources Boards’ Heavy-Duty Vehicle Inspection.
- Certified to perform BIT and California Air Resources Boards’ Heavy-Duty Vehicle Inspection
- Inspection reports must be kept for two years
- Buses are subject to Diesel Smoke Test
Mobile on-site testing options available for many situations – call for details.